Patty Morin Fitzgerald
Trained to present a message to mass audiences or single donors, interviewing experts and translating jargon and complicated concepts into intriguing content and headlines. An inquisitive, analytical problem-solver who builds teamwork and consistently meets deadlines.
- Augmentative and alternative communication: A new generation of tools for autism Published in Vector - Boston Children's Hospital Blog on September 10, 2014.
- Why Do We Love to Cry at Movies? Published in NextAvenue on June 19, 2012.
- Alzheimer's and Stress: A New Study Reaffirms the Link Published in NextAvenue on May 2, 2012.
- Mother worries about Occupy Wall Street protester son Published in The Boston Globe on January 22, 2012.
- UMass claims largest fall fundraising take Published in The MetroWest Daily News on November 17, 2010.
- From student champion to coach/committee member, McGuire makes strong case for MBA Mock Trial Program Published in Lawyers Journal on November 1, 2009.
- Shopkeepers urge go-ahead for arts center Published in The Boston Globe on April 24, 2008.
- Autism Q&A Published in The Boston Globe on April 23, 2008.
- Olin students gain real-world experience Published in The Boston Globe on August 16, 2007.
- Alzheimer's device shows promise; funding uncertain Published in The Boston Globe on August 16, 2007.
- Attorney carves niche cross-examining experts who say plaintiffs are malingerers Published in Lawyers USA on May 7, 2007.
- A lucky spot for the hungry Published in The Boston Globe on August 13, 2006.
- A throwback well worth the journey Published in The Boston Globe on May 28, 2006.
- A is for advocate: parents help their kids get the most out of school Published in The Providence Journal on February 8, 1995.